What’s the first thing you think of when you think of Easter? The Easter Bunny? Easter egg hunts? Candy?
We know that Easter comes with countless opportunities to munch on your favorite candies, and while we aren’t against enjoying candy, we hope that you’ll enjoy it in moderation!
We stopped by Kindness and Joy Toys in Fayetteville to look for some amazing candy alternatives that are sure to be a hit in your child’s Easter basket. Check out these five items that we think are great choices!
Tornado Relief Resources
Was your family or friends affected by the tornado? Here are some community resources to help out those affected by this tragedy.
- The Treehouse Pantry has free food bags available until 4 today.
- Affected families can call the Springdale Public Schools helpline to talk to a counselor or social worker
- The Jones Center is offering food and collecting supplies. They’re in need of Toiletries, clothing, non-perishable food, trash bags, crates, and water
- Pizzeria Ruby is offering free meals
- Cross Church’s Compassion Center and Feed the 479 at 315 W. Sunset Ave. is open for people who need food or clothing. The phone number there is 479-717-5662.
- First United Methodist Church at 206 W. Johnson Ave. and its Bread of Life Mission is helping people. Call 479-751-4610 or email [email protected] for information. The church will host a Community Supper Wednesday night from 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Check Out Our New How to Brush & Floss Videos!
Now Available! Spanish and English brushing and flossing videos to help you instruct your kiddo on how best to brush and floss! Check out both versions on our Youtube Channel.
Let’s Be Friends!