How often do you replace your family’s toothbrushes? Unfortunately, most people don’t replace their toothbrushes nearly as often as they should. If you saw any of our content from the beginning of the year, you know that we have a great solution to make sure you follow proper hygiene practices for your toothbrush!
We recommend grabbing your new calendar at the beginning of the year and marking April 1st, July 1st, and October 1st to remind you to replace your toothbrush, so make sure you’ve got a new brush ready for the beginning of next month!
While we’re on the topic of replacing toothbrushes, we want to share a handful of tips on choosing the right toothbrush, brushing your teeth, and dental hygiene as a whole. Check out these tips:
- Replace your toothbrush once a quarter.
- Start “brushing” your child’s teeth before they have teeth! After feeding, just wipe their gums with a clean, damp rag to ensure their teeth have a healthy environment to grow into!
- Buy your child a fun toothbrush that they like. While the brushes with Disney princesses and superheroes might cost an extra dollar or two, it’s an easy way to help your child look forward to brushing their teeth.
- Choose the toothbrush that aligns with your child’s age. Necessary information regarding age is always provided on the toothbrush packaging.
- Brush your teeth twice a day and after meals—and don’t forget to floss once a day!
March Molar Madness
March is here, which means March Madness is right around the corner! This is one of our favorite times of the year, and we are so excited that the Hogs have been playing well leading up to the most important part of their season!
We will be hosting our annual Molar Madness bracket, where YOU can participate and root on your favorite team! Follow our social media channels for more information as we near the big dance!
PDAO’s Valentine Carpool Extravaganza
Last month, Amy Morgan and Dr. Skylar jumped in the car for their own version of carpool karaoke! Trust us—this is must-see content! Head on over to our YouTube channel or click this link to check it out.
Let’s Be Friends!